Compare degrees and careers. It's free.
Career Education Levels
Most Common Education & Training Level
Related Instructional Programs
- Broadcast Journalism
- Creative Writing
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Technical and Business Writing
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
Jobs of this Type
Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, human resource managers, computer programmers, teachers, chemists, and police detectives.
A minimum of two to four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations.
Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.