Compare degrees and careers. It's free.
Career Education Levels
Educational background data not available.
Most Common Education & Training Level
Related Instructional Programs
- Dairy Science
- Poultry Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Animal Nutrition
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Horticultural Science
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Range Science and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Animal Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock Management
Jobs of this Type
Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, human resource managers, computer programmers, teachers, chemists, and police detectives.
A minimum of two to four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations.
Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.