Compare ACC degrees and courses.
Sample Degree Plan Courses
The following is a list of courses based on sample degree plan. Other requirements may be necessary to complete this degree.
All courses must be taken and any degree course group requirements (if any) must be met.
- ENGL English Composition I
- ENGL Technical and Business Writing
- ETWR Graphics for Business, Government and Technical Information
- ETWR XHTML and CSS for Information Specialists
- ETWR Editing Government, Business and Technical Information
- ETWR Online Helps and Help-Authoring Tools
1 Students lacking computer skills should take COSC 1300, COSC 1301, or BCIS 1305; students with limited experience with Microsoft Word should take POFT 1329. Students with skills in these areas should take a Semester II course such as ENGL 2311 or ARTC 1402. 2 Students are encouraged to take a course focusing on computer networks, databases, operating systems, or programming from Computer Information Technology or Computer Science departments.
1 courses required.
3 Students are encouraged to take a course focusing on web design, graphics, automated drafting, and multimedia from Visual Communications or Engineering Design Graphics departments.
3.0 Hrs. required.