Compare degrees and careers. It's free.
Career Education Levels
Most Common Education & Training Level
Related Instructional Programs
- Public Administration
- Business/Commerce, General
- Business Administration and Management, General
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Transportation/Transportation Management
Jobs of this Type
These occupations often involve coordinating, training, supervising, or managing the activities of others to accomplish goals. Very advanced communication and organizational skills are required. Examples include librarians, lawyers, aerospace engineers, physicists, school psychologists, and surgeons.
Extensive skill, knowledge, and experience are needed for these occupations. Many require more than five years of experience.
Employees may need some on-the-job training, but most of these occupations assume that the person will already have the required skills, knowledge, work-related experience, and/or training.